2019 Cruising Programme
The Cruising programme for 2019 includes:
• the standard Club weekend cruises,
• two extended cruises (France and Holland)
• dates suitable for day cruises (weekdays)
• dates suitable for day cruises (weekend)
• an end of season cruise to London
The dates for the programme are:-
|Local Day Sail - Early Bird Launchers||Sunday, 12 May 2019|
|Holland Cruise Start /MCC Spring Cruise Start||Tuesday, 28 May 2019|
|Holland Cruise Continues /MCC Spring Cruise End||Friday, 31 May 2019|
|Holland Cruise End||Latest Thursday, 20 Jun 2019|
|Local Day Sail||Tuesday, 25 Jun 2019|
|Spring Cruise (Alternative) Start||Friday, 28 Jun 2019|
|Spring Cruise (Alternative) End||Sunday, 30 Jun 2019|
|Weekend Local Day Sail||Sunday, 07 Jul 2019|
|Local Day Sail||Tuesday, 09 Jul 2019|
|French Cruise Earliest Start||Thursday, 11 Jul 2019|
|French Cruise End Latest||Friday, 09 Aug 2019|
|Sail to Queenborough in Prep for Summer Cruise (Option)||Friday, 23 Aug 2019|
|MCC Summer Cruise Start||or Day Sail||Saturday, 24 Aug 2019|
|MCC Summer Cruise End||BH Monday, 26 Aug 2019|
|Day Sail||Thursday, 05 Sep 2019|
|Greece Flotilla Start||Friday, 06 Sep 2019|
|Greece Flotilla End||MCC Gala Start||Friday, 13 Sep 2019|
|MCC Gala||Saturday, 14 Sep 2019|
|MCC Gala||Sunday, 15 Sep 2019|
|London Cruise (Option) Earliest Start||Friday, 20 Sep 2019|
|London Cruise Continues (Option)||or Day Sail||Sunday, 22 Sep 2019|
|London Cruise Continues (Option)||or Day Sail||Monday, 23 Sep 2019|
|London Cruise (Option) End||Tuesday, 24 Sep 2019|
|End of Season London Cruise Start||Thursday, 03 Oct 2019|
|End of Season London Cruise End||Latest Tuesday, 08 Oct 2019|
1. The weather often impacts on cruises, therefore a reserve date for the spring cruise has been included should the weather not allow the first date to be used. The first date for the spring cruise is combined with the start of the Holland cruise.
2. The dates for the day cruises have been selected to allow sufficient water for people to get out to their mooring, take the last of the falling tide down river, be able to stop somewhere for lunch and then return on the rising tide. Destinations will depend on the group and be selected later, likely destinations include Stangate, Queenborough and a longer day out to the Red Sands Forts.
3. Space permitting non-members may be able to join the Club cruises, contact cruiser Class Captain for more information.
4. More detailed planning meetings are to be held for the Holland and France Cruises.
The meetings will look at possible locations to be visited on the cruises, all are welcome to attend, those thinking of participating in the cruises (Skippering or Crewing) and particularly anyone who is willing to share experience of locations that may be of interest to the group.
If you require further information on any planned event or have any suggestions for events please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Smith—Cruiser Class Captain